Akio Direct Voice
Telephone campaign management
Intended for outgoing call campaigns, Akio Direct Voice lets you automate telephone calls to panellists. Its range of innovative features will expand your performance!
The Akio Direct Voice module is integrated into Akio UIC and has the following features:
Akio Direct Voice has 6 operating modes:
Presentation of a panellist and call triggering on the Agent’s initiative.
Semi-progressive and progressive
Automatic presentation of a panellist on the initiative of the engine and release of an agent. Call triggering and automatic connection after acceptance by the agent or without intervention by the agent.
Enables one or more calls to be generated to panellists (according to an over-dialling rate) on release of an agent at the engine’s initiative. The panellist called is connected to the agent who had just been released when the call is made.
The call is generated according to statistic hypotheses that indicate the future availability of an agent. The lost calls (busy, no answer, fax, answering machines) are not sent to the agent. Panellist queue management.
Automatic panellist call triggering independently of agent availability. The call sequence can be configured and enables voice push in particular, with or without connection to a telephone adviser.
- Self-Service in natural language.
- Infinite number of campaigns and an adviser may be associated with several campaigns.
- Automatic call qualification (fax and answering machine detection) and manual callback qualification.
- Planning: the call times may be pre-qualified by panellist and the calls may be planned.
- Scripting: a script tool acts as guide. It enables the calls to be qualified by supplying answers to questions defined by the supervisor. The answers are analysed in real time and are the subject of a detailed report.
independent shutdown and start-up. Virtual floor and agent management in homeshoring. The sequence mode may be hot modified, along with the addition and removal of panellists.
Control and statistics
Real time access to statistical reports and automatic activity report generation.
- Effectiveness: its “call blending” technology enables both incoming and outgoing calls to be handled
- Complementary nature: as an Akio Unified Interaction Center module, each outgoing call is logged and traced in the Contact Manager
- Marketing programme: Akio also offers a mass email marketing campaign management module Akio Direct email
Akio Smart Router