Akio Call Center
Incoming call management
Akio Contact Center is a module of the Akio’s multi-channel offer. It enables the contact centre advisers to receive incoming call flows and handle them in complete simplicity with one eye on their multi-channel indicators.
Integrated into the Akio UIC unified software, Akio Contact Center has the following features:
Incoming call presentation to the adviser
The call is presented first via a pop-up containing customisable data (file, customer wait time, customer No., caller No., etc.) with configuration of the automatic acceptance or rejection of the pop-up.
Reserve incoming calls
Place on hold with hold music.
Place in conference.
Transfer a call
The call may be transferred to another adviser, another floor or another department with or without presentation of the initial caller.
The call may be transferred to a voice scenario.
Generate an outgoing call
The adviser may generate an outgoing call to:
- another adviser with selection of the skills sought
- another adviser, internally, without entering a DDI (Direct Dialling-In)
- another adviser by manual entry for isolated callback
NB: The tool may store the last outgoing calls.
Activity supervision and control
- Contact Center provides supervisors with a power supervision console with a personalised dashboard and a full view of the activity of their multi-channel contact centre.
- The supervisor receives visual alerts of excesses (break time, connected work, number of customers waiting, etc.).
- The supervisor accesses statistics and reports simply. Customisable in real time and D+.
- Multi-task: a single multi-channel interaction manager to simplify advisers’ work and improve their performances.
- Multi-site: Akio Contact Center is 100% VoIP. It may be deployed on remote sites.
- Multi-channel: direct access to the contact’s multi-channel file.
- Easy integration thanks to CTI coupling with other company IS. Use of standard market APIs and protocols.
Akio Smart Router