The Users’ Club
What is Akio’s Users’ Club?
Akio’s Users’ Club is open to all our customers. It currently has 90 members and organises two meetings per year to:
- Encourage and promote discussions between users
- Compare its members’ contact handling experiences
- Share functional, technical or managerial know-how
- Participate in workshops and consider the input and impact of customer interaction management on multi-channel customer service and the business
- Collect development ideas for the Akio Unified Interaction Center platform
Our club is chaired and run by one of our customers.
Today the club’s president is Véronique Pianelli, Reservation & Customer Support Manager at Europcar International.
Take part in the next Users’ Club meeting:
23 September 2014.
Sign up now! (event reserved for Akio customers: French speakers)
TestimonialsThe Other Store MNH Personalised demo
Akio Smart Router