Akio Contact Manager
The easy to reach CRM within your Unified Interaction Center multi-channel application
Akio Contact Manager is a brick in Akio’s multi-channel interaction engine. Available in real time in all application media, it is the integration pivot between these media. Each interaction is recorded in it and the data stored.
The main features
- Search for a contact file and merge duplicates
Advisers may access the Contact Manager at any time. They may carry out a search on the contact using the name, file number, customer number, order number or any other information in the contact form. The adviser may also merge duplicates.
- Create a contact file
If the adviser cannot find the customer’s file, they can create a new fie and fill in the contact information in real time. During a chat, if the customer fills in “contact” type information during their conversation, this data may be used to fill in the customer file automatically. Several emails may be attached to the same file.
- Modify a contact file
The adviser accesses the contact files in real time or deferred. They may modify them at any time. These actions are collaborative: several advisers may access a customer file.
- Associate a contact file with an interaction
During a telephone interaction with a customer, the ACD will present the call to the adviser. A customer file will appear the adviser’s screen. The adviser may then decide whether or not to assign the customer file returned by the ACD to the caller’s telephone number.
- Issue an interaction from the contact file
From a contact’s file, the adviser has buttons to enable them to make a call or send an email.
- Consult the contact’s multi-channel history
A multi-channel history is attached to each existing customer file. The advisor may find the detail of all interactions by date and by media. It also lists the contact centre’s responses with the name of the adviser who answered, along with the date and the opening tracking by the customer, if applicable.
- Unique and omni-channel: very close to a CRM, Akio’s Contact Manager brick, which is the only one of its kind on the market, enables the customer service department to have very accurate knowledge of its contacts and their multi-channel activity.
- Simplicity of integration into the CRM: thanks to its standard market APIs, Akio’s Contact Manager can interface very easily with your CRM as all of the multi-channel interactions are already stored at a single point.
TestimonialsThe Other Store MNH Personalised demo
Akio Smart Router